Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Smiling Faces

I need to know this - cause I notice when you're smilin'
Out in the sun havin' fun and you're feelin' free
And I can tell you know how hard this life can be
But you keep on smilin' for me


Things that have made me smile recently:

Getting that giant 'zagrebacki'
Hearing Jenny got a perfect score on her exam in linguistics
Having a job
Buying a squeezer for oranges, to make fresh juice, my task for the week, and something I will appreciate every morning
Seeing that I have the flyest wardrobe for work at work
Wearing ties
Seeing my hair grow back in the way I want it to
Croatia kicking ass in the Handball World Cup
Getting some winter style socks (go above the ankles)
Sending cards with little yellow bears on them
Going on my first business trip
Having beers with my dad
Watching sports with Neven
Thing that will make me smile to most soon:

Jenny coming for 5 days
Getting to wake up next to her
Showing her more of Zagreb
GIVING HER THE BIGGEST KISS EVER!!!