Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let it Snow



Isnt it amazing, thats from my window, in the morning.
I woke up and saw that the city was covered in white gold, twas so pretty, and the park outside my window had yet to have a single step ruin the perfection of the snow blanket that fell over Zagreb.


This was as I walked toward a tram station in New Zagreb, where i was picking up some documents related to work, i loves how the trees and the tracks looked.



Snow is so amazing, it covers all the imperfections and makes everything a pristine white, until people wake up, move around, cars make their way, then it becomes a gray/black mixture that looks like rain puddles and is far from the perfection it was before.

What i loved most about the snow today, as i was taking my grandma to her doctor, was that there was a beautiful blue clear sky above me, with a sun shining so bright, white gold all around the floor, and snow was still falling, there were amazing flakes trickling down.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww vavika i wish i was there!!!!1 twas* hehehehe CUTE!!!
i want white blanky